Tuesday 11 December 2012

Shoes, Glorious Shoes.

Gianvito Rossi Ankle Boots


In the words of Vanessa Carlton, I'd walk a thousand miles for these gorgeous Gianvito Rossi booties. That's if my swollen ankles fit in said shoes after the long haul slog. 

I seem to have difficulty finding the perfect pair of black ankle boots every winter. I create an image in my head of these shoes sent from heaven, carved by beautiful angels in order to protect my poor tootsies from the devil like winter weather and, surprise surprise, nothing ever seems to come close to what I've been imagining. Until now.

The perfect height, the perfect shape and the perfect infusion of the elastic siding resonant with the 1960's Chelsea boot. 

Now my next problem. Where to find the £680 I need to make these babies mine. I'll keep you posted. 

Rag & Bone holst knitted sweater

T by Alexander Wang leather pants
Chalayan wool-blend coat
                                       

Lanvin rabbit-pompom
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment