Tuesday 18 June 2013

Summer Vibes

Today I took advantage of the very rare sunshine England has to offer and went down to the river for a picnic with my friend. 

I wanted to christen my new Timberland boots (a bargain I found at an outlet store for £12 may I add) so decided to construct my outfit starting from my shoes. 

I'm loving headscarves at the minute, especially for the summer months, so tied this Topshop one around my head for a touch of colour. 

I wanted to keep the rest of my outfit quite minimal and toned-down to contrast with the headscarf, so I paired this J.W Anderson X Topshop pinafore with an old American Apparel Breton crop I found at the bottom of my wardrobe. 

Again, I wanted to keep my accessories minimal as not to take away from the statement headscarf, so I kept it simple with this Marc by Marc Jacobs leather bracelet strap and my trusty eBay sunnies!





Headscarf Topshop, Breton Crop-top American Apparel, Pinafore J.W Anderson X Topshop, Boots Timberland, Leather Bracelet Strap Marc by Marc Jacobs, Sunglasses eBay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment